BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if life is really worth it,
                                               then I look at your smile and I know it is.
                                              I love you with all of my heart and soul.
                                                              You complete me.
                                                 You make my life worth living.
                                                          To have known you
                                                          and to have loved you
                                              has been the most beautiful dream.
                                             I can only hope that I never wake up.
                                           Just the thought of being with you tomorrow,
                                              is enough to get me through today.
                                         You are what happened when I wished upon a star.