BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

i'd love to know more bout myself.

I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND I SAW ME. BEING SUCH A  BAD GIRL.
seriously, what's going on? what happened to the old me? the one who lovess to cheer others up? fun to be with and of course, knows how to handle people's feelings carefully. what's happening to me? as far as I noticed, I've changed a lot. I just dont care bout others. all I care is about myself. being such a freaking selfish bitch. love to make others cry and offended by my attitude. I've changed from a shy, sweet person to a very outspoken person. I've hurt so many people lately. Err, i'm not really sure who's at fault actually, and I dont think i'm guilty? but since I was the who used to apologize over a small thing to everyone, I think I feel really bad coz I've stopped apologizing? I mean, seriously. I'm just tired of apoligizing. even kalau I'm not at fault, i have to apologize jugak ke? seriously?? is that fair? i just dont think so. I know most of you have noticed the change in me, through fb, text messages, anywhere. but I think I've changed for my own good. sampi bila nk jge hati korng je? think i'm an angel ke nk jge hati sume org? what bout mine? do you guys even care bout my feeling? i seriously dont think so. and for some of you, here's a piece of advice kay? just stop being too emotional when youre mad. it'll just make things worst. so just chill and we shall discuss over it when you're not that mad nemore kay. thnks for understanding , .♥ syiira.